Friday, July 28, 2006

Knocked Out



Last night was the wrap party for Knocked Up, free booze and sushi "Hollywood" style, just the way I like it. The image is the show logo we have used during filming, not sure if it will be the same art on the movie poster when the film opens in August of 07. It has been a good show and I've been able to work with some talented people. Looking forward to see how this movie is received, and whether Seth Rogen will become a full blown star. There are big laughs in this film, but the humor isn't for everyone. I'm also excited to see how he and his writing partner, Evan Goldberg, fare with "Superbad", which I'm told is essentially Micheal Cera (Arrested Development) and Jonah Hill (Knocked Up) playing Seth and Evan in High School. And Seth also has writing credits on "Drillbit Taylor" (starring Owen Wilson) with "story by" John Hughes, could be a winner. I hope these guys can revive the 80's style teen comedy (we don't need a Revenge of the Nerds remake!) Anyhow, today is my last day on the show, so next week I'm taking a little R&R... woosapce will most likely be down till next Thursday. But don't worry, I'll be back.

No comments: