Sunday, October 16, 2005

Beach of the Apes


I was in Malibu this weekend showing an out of town guest Point Dume. This is a really great beach, you can climb over some rocks and it reveals this gorgeous secluded strip of beach. While walking on it, a photographer from Entertaiment Weekly asked us for our persmission to shoot us. Apparently, this beach was used in the final shot of Planet of the Apes and he was doing a story on movie locations, a "where are they now" kind of thing. Damn dirty apes!

2 comments:

nosta said...

Wow, I'm guessing you have a lot of body hair if he wanted you in the shoot about the Beach of the Apes! But seriously, is this the same beach where the Statue of Liberty sticks up out of the sands in POA?

Btw, you aren't the Taiwanese artist Yang Maolin (楊茂林) are you? As an art geek I think you know why I'd ask u that...;-)

woobot said...

Nostalgiphile...Yes, It is the Ms. Liberty beach from POA...no, but I do like the inviting the immortals series...