Monday, March 06, 2006

Mechanical Mule Trains


This is some Disney footage from a 1956 tour of the park. I like the narrator and how he introduces the audience to the "mechanical mule trains" that will take you to the entrance of the park. Is is just me, or do the fumes from the current "Tram" smell like some kind of toxic gas has leaked out and will most certainly give you brain cancer? Everytime I smell that I think, can't they get some kind of clean burning fuel...???!! But no... Instead, its like here's your dose of carcinogens, "Welcome to Disneyland!" Anyways, go back in time and check the clip out...here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Look at all dem white people! OOOOOHH!!! Foreigners!!!!! Hey let him cross so's he kin git dem road apples! I'm so filled with patriotism!!!! Look we gots our own wata fountain!!!! The good "OL'USA"..... Ya had ta watch the whole thing!