Friday, October 19, 2007

Kurt Cobain Film


Variety is reporting that the book Heavier Than Heaven has been optioned and screenwirter David Benioff has been hired to write it. I have been wanting to see a project like this for some time. But I am skeptical, because Courtney is producing and she also had a hand in the creation of the book. But none the less, I think it could be good. Rumor is, that Courtney would like to see Ewan McGregor play Kurt, but fans think Joe Anderson (Across the Universe) pictured here, would be a good fit. I don't know about him myself, but he does seem to be the right age, and does have that Kurt look. Any thoughts?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andersen for sure. Carbon copy.

Anonymous said...

He'd be a great fit. I tell you when I first saw that actor I thought Cobain man!

Anonymous said...

when i saw joe anderson i thought,man!,that's a copy of kurt...
well. he is a little bit taller than kurt...
but his face and his eyes are as perfect as kurt's eyes...
r.i.p. kurt donald cobain

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is actually what I've been trying to announce on the internet right now. But, now I'm sure.. everyone knows Joe Anderson looks almost exactly like Kurt Cobain! Like, whoa! He'd be perfect for the part. :)

Anonymous said...

I definately think that both Ewan and Joe look ALOT like Kurt, but I am concerned that Ewan might be getting a bit to old. I LOVE them both. I also wish Courtney would stay the hell out of it. She'll screw with everything and make the movie a love story. I hate her.

Anonymous said...

It's funny people!!! Ewan Mcgregor?! WTF? he is a good actor but looks nothing like Kurt..with no doubt - Joe Anderson! He is Kurt's duplicate!^^

Anonymous said...

Umm, it's Ryan Gosling who's been cast to play Kurt. I personally think Joe Anderson would've been a better choice though.

Anonymous said...

JOE ANDERSON HAS TO PLAY THE PART,IT WOULD BE STUPID IF ANYONE ELSE DID !!!