Thursday, January 12, 2006

Behind the Scenes


I'm here in L.A., where the weather has been warm and I just finished up my time working on a movie called Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. I know, kind of a strange mix, but I'm sure it will look beautiful, as I work in the art department and have been working hard to make everything look pretty. Next week I'm moving onto a David O. Russel film, with Vince Vaughn, should be interesting. But what I'm most excited about is the work I did on American Dreamz, the new Paul Weitz flick. This one is going to ruffle feathers, which I think is great. Let's put it this way, you've never seen anything quite like this. Check the trailer out here. Let me know what you all think. And by the way, the painting on the back of the newspaper Dennis Quaid is holding is a Woo original... out.

No comments: